1. At least half a year’s relevant experience in foreign trade or freight forwarding field, preferably in courier industry.
2. Basic command of reading, writing and oral English.
3. Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Good PC skills, specifically familiar with popular office software.
1. Edit and proofread shipments data.
2. Arrange the preparation for parcel sorting.
3. Report parcel tracking.
1. Above 1-2 years’ sales experience in services industry, preferably in international courier business.
2. Being active and both strong in team sprit and independent working.
3. Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
1. Capture market share and drive business opportunities.
2. Identify new sales opportunity, conduct sales calls, customer visits and online marketing via various sales skills.
3. Address customer inquiries and concerns, achieve and maintain long-term relationship with clients.
– Education Background:
bachelor degree of 2015 graduates or newly;
preferable major in Logistics, International Trade, English, Spanish, Navigation, Aviation, Marketing and so on.
1) Good skill in Organization & Management, preferably students leaders;
2) Optimistic and enterprising, high learning capacity;
3) Strong teamwork spirit;
4) Professional appearance;
5) Clear career management, willing to grow with the enterprise.
– Language & Computer Skills:
Good command of English (or Spanish), skillful in the use of office software.
– Training Pattern:
rotation training on both business and management field thru all departments; Select a start job according to the evaluation report and the trainee’s will at the end of the first-stage training program. Training plan and attention continues for the selected trainee.
– Trainee Goals:
middle-level or upper lever managers, representative for or appointed to other branch office in domestic or a foreign country.